Sunday, June 19, 2011

Reflections on the E-Portfolio assignment

What problems did you encounter while doing this assignment?

There are several problems encounter while doing assignment.First problem is we have difference opinion and that lead to team crisis.Furthermore,sometime we do not have a clear understanding on how the assignment should be completed and that lead to misunderstanding.

What solutions did you find for the problems?

The solution that we find for the problem is a team leader try to hear all the team members opinion.Try to choose the best idea by voting.It is the best solution to avoid crisis.In order to avoid misunderstanding in completing a project,we try to find other references such as in internet and text book.

If you had more time, what do you wish you had done differently?

If I have time,I wish to go to taxi centre and make research on what they need to improve in taxi management since my project is to implement smart taxi in Malaysia.

What have you learned about yourself as a result of creating the E-Portfolio?

I have learned my strength and weakness after create this e-portfolio.I also learn on how to encountered problem while handling a project.This experience in creating e-portfolio will help me in the future when I have to create my own portfolio in the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment